Monday, January 4, 2016

White Button Downs

I love a good button down shirt.  The right one is slimming, flattering and casual - all the while being comfortable.

My favorite one is the Steven Alan Reverse Seam.  For the 5'2" frame, finding a shirt of the correct length can pose a challenge.  Many are simply too long.  However, this is my favorite shirt, because it's the correct length on me, while being fitted but not tight, comfortable without being sloppy.  On this particular shirt, I am partial to the small detail by the collar - the small twist.  It's subtle and noticeable.
From Steven Alan 
The other reason I love button down shirts, and white in particular, is because you can literally wear them with anything.  Dressed up, dressed down, pants, skirts, jeans, shorts... literally anything.  And, they have the ability to walk that fine line between dressed up and dressed down.

Check out these lovely outfits, all featuring the white button down.  

Source

Source
Source


Source

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment